CAREER ASSESSMENT: COLLEGE AND VOCATIONAL
To help you make informed decisions about school and work.
To explore college or career options based on your cognitive strengths and personal interests.
To determine whether you are ready to return to school or work after taking a break or after injury
Interview with a focus on:
- Vocational choices/ interests
- Self-reported work related strengths
- Reported work history
- Other relevant demographic information.
- Questionnaires that rely on subjective client statements
Standardized testing assessing relevant cognitive skills including but not limited to
- Overall intellectual strengths and weaknesses
- Attention/concentration tests
- Reading proficiency
- Processing speed
- Learning and memory style
- Work related interests and personality style
Feedback appointment that includes:
- Career exploration
- Vocational and/or adjustment counseling
- Assistive technology considerations, as needed
- Recommendations for strategies/ accommodations needed
Additional follow-up appointments are also available for further consultation